Planisware is a global provider of Project Portfolio Management software solutions designed to support product development, engineering, and IT business processes. We have been dedicated to helping our customers drive strategic and innovation excellence, make confident business decisions, and increase portfolio value for over 20 years. Today, over 500 organizations worldwide rely on Planisware solutions to manage their projects, resources, and portfolios. A global organization, Planisware offices are located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Japan.
What you'll do
In this high profile, customer-facing role as an Implementation Consultant, you will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address complex organization-specific business process needs and provide solutions using the Planisware tool. This is a unique opportunity to not only gain an inside and front-row view of the business operations sustaining highly successful organizations, but also to use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to enhance those processes. Add both depth and breadth to your career skills portfolio in a highly autonomous role for a company that recognizes and rewards top performers. Join the team of Consultants and you’ll:
- Be a consultant. Lead workshops and provide guidance and advice. Uncover clients’ true needs.
- Problem-solve. Every. Single. Day.
- Face new and exciting challenges. No two projects are alike.
- Master SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle).
- Be a Project Manager. Have a team – and control the continual budget-scope-time triangle
- Have fun…with your new happy Planisware family.
Your day-one communication skills will enable you to present and explain complex problems in simple terms to IT and senior management. Your year-one skills will evolve to the next level, allowing you to transpose your past experiences into the present client’s situation. Grasping the client's business requirements and suggesting how Planisware's tools can optimize them will be fundamental to your success. This latter capability will distinguish you in your consulting career, as performance metrics in this profession derive from delivering the correct technical solution enabling the client to maximize return on their investment in our software.
What is expected from you
- BA/BS degree (CS, CSE, EE, MS&E, Operations Research, or equivalent) with 0 to 5 years of experience
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel (International)
- A self-starter with a highly developed work ethic
- Team player and sense of humor
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Knowledge of portfolio and/or project management
This position is based in our Planisware offices, located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany or France.